- To conduct a photographic scavenger hunt for soil science related items/concerns/concepts.
GOAL: To become familiar with soil and the related uses made of these soils in the local area.
- Form a group of no more than 4 students from the introductory soil science course or work alone.
- Identify, locate, and photograph at least 10 of the following items. You will receive 1 point for each item up to 10 points. If you are unsure about any of your photos – take a few extra to ensure you get the full 10 points.
- As a group, assemble a document that contains the photographs along with a detailed caption that answers the question posed in the table below. Your lab instructor may require a presentation, poster, or word document.
- Be sure that everyone’s first and last names are on the finished assignment. Ask your lab instructor how to submit this assignment.