- To understand what it means to “effectively communicate” scientific ideas and information
- To use multiple methods of communication to translate scientific concepts to different audiences
- To create your own infographic pertaining to a topic/facet of soil science
GOAL: To learn how to effectively communicate scientific ideas and understandings to a variety of audiences – with a focus on soil science!
- International year of the soils infographics - http://www.fao.org/soils2015/resourc...fographics/en/
- Nature blog on the power of infographics to communicate science – http://blogs.nature.com/ofschemesand...nicate-science
- Mind the graph blog post series on how to create infographics - https://blog.mindthegraph.com/how-to.../#.XETtrehKg2w
We will use canva.com in order to create quick and specially designed infographics, please sign up and familiarize yourself with this FREE program before class!