- 8.1: Lesson 8 Introduction
- In this lesson, we will review life in the ocean and focus in particular on aquaculture and the problems of overfishing.
- 8.2: The Secret Lives of Fishes and the Great Meal Deal
- Life in the ocean: it's all about finding a good lunch spot
- 8.3: Aquaculture and the future of marine fisheries
- Here are several more websites.
- 8.4: Fisheries and Issues of Global Catch; Activity 1
- The Ocean is vast, but its resources are finite.
Thumbnail: Map showing native range for Gadus Morhua (Atlantic Cod). Distribution: Northwest to Northeast Atlantic: Cape Hatteras to Ungava Bay along the North American coast; east and west coast of Greenland; around Iceland; coasts of Europe from the Bay of Biscay to the Barents Sea, including the region around Bear Island.