Geology is an Earth science concerned with the solid Earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the processes by which they change over time. Geology can also include the study of the solid features of any terrestrial planet or natural satellite such as Mars or the Moon.
- Book: Physical Geology (Earle)
- Book: Fundamentals of Geology (Schulte)
- Book: An Introduction to Geology (Johnson, Affolter, Inkenbrandt, and Mosher)
- Book: Geological Structures - A Practical Introduction (Waldron and Snyder)
- Book: Gemology
- Book: The Dynamic Earth (Kious and Tilling)
- Book: Controversies in the Earth Sciences (Richardson)