Physical geography addresses the study of the processes and patterns in the natural environment like the atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and geosphere, as opposed to the cultural or built environment, the domain of human geography.
- Exercises (Geography)
- The Environment of the Earth's Surface (Southard)
- Supplemental Materials: Physical Geography (Lenkeit-Meezan)
- Book: Physical Geology (Huth)
- Book: Mapping, Society, and Technology (Manson)
- Book: Nature of Geographic Information (DiBiase)
- Book: Essentials of Geographic Information Systems (Campbell and Shin)