Various Web sites with links to resources aimed at teachers and students:
- NASA SeaWifs Ocean Color Page--Satellite-generated Maps of Ocean Productivity(link is external)
- eWOCE Ocean Sections for various parameters (mostly chemical)(link is external)
- Global Maps of Climatological Data (e.g. Sea-surface Temperature)
- Chemical Elements in Seawater--MBARI(link is external)
A great (huge) book written about the importance of Salt in human history:
- Kurlansky, Mark (2003) Salt: A World History. New York: Penguin Books.
Tell us about it!
Have another Web site or printed piece on this topic that you have found useful? Share it in our Comment space below!