This chapter has several goals and objectives:
- Describe the various aspects and elements of weather and atmospheric water.
- Explain how air masses and weather fronts together form mid-latitude cyclones.
- Describe the three phases a thunderstorm goes through in it’s life cycle.
- Determine the causes and geographic location of most tornadoes around the world.
- Describe the genesis of hurricanes formation
- Compare the difference between blizzards lake effects, and heat waves.
CC licensed content, Shared previously
- Dynamic Earth: Introduction to Physical Geography. Authored by: R. Adam Dastrup. Located at: http://www.opengeography.org/physical-geography.html. Project: Open Geography Education. License: CC BY-SA: Attribution-ShareAlike