This chapter has several goals and objectives:
- Describe Earth as a planetary body.
- Explain the various motions of Earth and the results of those motions.
- Compare continental and oceanic features on the surface of the Earth.
- Describe the three major types of rock features and how the rock cycle describes their creation.
CC licensed content, Shared previously
- Dynamic Earth: Introduction to Physical Geography. Authored by: R. Adam Dastrup. Located at: http://www.opengeography.org/physical-geography.html. Project: Open Geography Education. License: CC BY-SA: Attribution-ShareAlike