After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
✓ Discuss and give examples of both positive and negative feedback loops.
✓ Plot, interpret, and explain the patterns in climate data.
✓ Describe the impacts of climate change in California.
- 20.1: Front Matter
- 20.2: Activity 20A- Concept Sketches and Climate Change
- 20.3: Activity 20B- Drought and Wildfires in California
- 20.4: Activity 20C- Sea Level Rise and Climate Change
- 20.5: Activity 20D- Cryosphere and Climate Change –Ice Cores
- 20.6: Activity 20E - Cryosphere and Climate Change – Sea Ice