19.3: Activity 19B- Identifying Continental Glacier Landforms
- Last updated
Save as PDF
1. Identify the depositional glacial landforms on the topographic map below.
a. What type of glacier likely formed these landforms? Why?
2. What type of moraine is pictured at the yellow arrow below?
3. Which types of moraines are pictured below?
a. At A:
b. At B:
- Figure 19.27: “Continental Glacier Landforms” (CC-BY 4.0; Chloe Branciforte via Earth Point)
- Figure 19.28: “060727-693” (CC-BY 2.0; USFS via Flickr)
- Figure 19.29: “060727-693” (CC-BY 2.0; USFS via Flickr)