After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Use legends and symbols to interpret geologic maps.
- Measure strike and dip using the quadrant and azimuth systems.
- Construct and interpret a geologic cross-section.
- 16.1: Front Matter
- 16.2: Activity 16A - Navigating the Azimuth and Quadrant Systems
- 16.3: Activity 16B- Strike and Dip
- 16.4: Activity 16C- Geologic Map of California
- 16.5: Activity 16D- Murky Mists Mountain Geologic Map and Cross-section
- 16.6: Activity 16E- Delightful Dells Geological Paradise Geologic Map
- 16.7: Activity 16F- Four-River Ridge Geologic Map
- 16.8: Activity 16G- Geologic Map of Yosemite Valley